Thursday, March 3, 2016

YOUR HEAVENLY DEFENSE ATTORNEY

Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. (Hebrews 4:14-15).
 
Jesus Christ is our constant advocate and our High Priest before God. Do not allow your situation to lock you into a spirit of delusion and complacency. Remember, the devil is trying to kill you. He wants you dead. Only the Spirit of God and the blood of Jesus stand between you and destruction. Do not let satan deceive you into thinking that no one cares or that God has not heard your cries for help.
 
God knows your moanings and your groanings. God knows what your tears mean when they well up in your eyes. If you call on Him, He will answer you. Trust Him. If He said He will bring you through, He will.
 
Quit complaining about your situation. Ask God to help you; put away your pride and just ask for help. Do not allow pride to keep you immobilized in your fallen state.
 
Something in you has got to cry, “Lord, help! I’ve fallen, and I can’t get up! I don’t like the way I’m living; I don’t like the way I’m hurting. Something in me needs to change. Something in me needs to be broken. I need to be set free by the power of God.”
 
T.D.JAKES

No comments:

Post a Comment