Saturday, November 19, 2011

You Are Not an Accident

We were created by the Master of all masters. He made us for his purpose and He made no mistakes in His creation of us.Your birth was no mistake or mishap, and your life is no fluke of nature. Your parents may not have planned you, but God did. He was not at all surprised by your birth. In fact, he expected it. (Psalm 139:15-16) says; You saw my bones being formed as I took shape in my mother's body. When I was put together there, you saw my body as it was formed. All the days planned for me were written in your book before I was one day old.
(Acts 17:26) God began by making one person, and from him came all the different people who live everywhere in the world. God decided exactly when and where they must live.

No comments:

Post a Comment