Tuesday, November 28, 2017

2 CORINTHIANS 4:7-9

But we have this treasure in clay jars, so that it may be made clear that this extraordinary power belongs to God and does not come from us. We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed.
2 CORINTHIANS 4:7-9

The people who are looking on, Lord, who see my suffering and how I respond to it . . . do they see how much I rely on you? Do they know that you are the one who is carrying me through? I could not make it without you. I would crumble. Please give me opportunities to tell just how much you mean to me and how your grace has seen me through everything. I want others to know that you will be there for them when they struggle. I want them to understand that they can look to you and find all the help they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment