Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A Prayer for February 2016

Gracious God and in Jesus Christ, our heavenly Father: You are the Source of every precious moment we are given in life. Already one month of the new year has passed like a fleeting thought, and I must confess in shame as I stand before You, that I am guilty of allowing the chances and opportunities You offered me to pass by. So much that I wanted to do, and so many noble resolutions fell by the wayside: prayer time in conversation with You to strengthen my faith; Bible study to know Your will for my life; reflecting on Your greatness and omnipotence and the wonder of Your creation; fellowship with You and Your other children; meaningful churchgoing for spiritual depth and growth; willingness to freely give my love to others. Thank You that You are a patient and merciful Gardener; that You forgive time and time again, and give me the strength to stay on the road of victory. Help me to make more optimal use of this month, and the rest of my life; that I will love You more; follow where You lead; serve You with more faithfulness! O God, who creates and restores, renew me and lead me through Your Holy Spirit on the path that Jesus prepared for me. I thankfully pray this in Jesus' name.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment