Sunday, May 14, 2017

MY LORD KNOWS THE WAY

Father, I'm grateful that you cannot be taken off guard--that you see my life from the beginning to the end, and every step in between. Things may take me by surprise or disappoint me, but at the end of the day, I can quiet my soul and entrust myself to you, because you knew what I needed all along. You have a plan in place to see me through. Thank you for always walking beside me, showing me the way to navigate each valley, each mountain, each obstacle, and each juncture.
     I'll never stop looking to you to show me the way.


My Lord knows the way through the wilderness, All I have to do is follow. Strength for the day is mine all the way And all that I need for tomorrow. My Lord knows the way through the wilderness, All I have to do is follow.
--Sidney E. Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment