Monday, May 22, 2017

RECEIVING GOD'S DAILY GUIDANCE

Lord Jesus, I'm so grateful that I belong to you! To know you look out for me is a great comfort as I move along this path of life. I know I'm not a meaningless mote of dust in the wind. I am your beloved child-a lamb in your sheepfold. I matter to you. If I stray from the path, you call me back. If I become lost and call out to you, you rescue me. You are the one who provides what I need, tends to my wounds, speaks truth to me, and leads me all the days of my life.

We are Thine, do Thou befriend us,
be the guardian of our way;
Keep Thy flock, from sin defend us,
seek us when we go astray.
Blessed Jesus, blessed Jesus!
Hear, O hear us when we pray.
Blessed Jesus, blessed Jesus!
Hear, O hear us when we pray.
-Dorothy Ann Thrupp,
"SAVIOR, LIKE A SHEPHERD LEAD US" 

No comments:

Post a Comment