Monday, May 15, 2017

YOUR WORD IS MY GUIDEBOOK

Your Word is my guidebook, Lord. From within its pages you show me when my thoughts and intentions are straying off the path, and you also assure me when I am doing right, helping me stay on course. I've heard some folks say they've already read the Bible, like it's under their belt, so to speak. I wonder about that. I guess I'm a student who requires a lot of review, because I always feel a need to be reminded of your ways and refreshed in your truth. Thank you for the access I have to the scriptures. I know it hasn't always been so for previous generations. I feel humbled and blessed to be able to open up those amazing pages and read at will.


Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.
-PSALM 119:105 NIV 

No comments:

Post a Comment