Tuesday, August 30, 2016

LORD, HELP!

But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. . . (Isaiah 40:31).

God says, "If you wait on Me, I'll renew your strength. If you wait on Me, everything will be alright."

You may be hurting right now, but be patient. Help is on the way.

I know you've cried out, "Lord, help! I've fallen, and I can't get up."

The Holy Spirit says, "Wait. Help is on the way. Just hold on, God is coming to your aid. He's coming to deliver you and to set you free."
     God is going to bring you out and loose you from your captivity. He's going to renew your strength. If you hold on a little while longer, your change is going to come.
     Remember Samson who lost everything; he lost his hair, his strength, and his eyes. Samson lost his position, his family, his wife, and his reputation. He was reduced from a great warrior to grinding at the mill. But without a doubt, at an appointed time, Samson's strength was renewed.
     Samson's attitude was, "Lord, I'm waiting on you. If you don't help me, I'll die without ever being redeemed from the error of my ways. Lord, if you don't help me, I'll never get my honor back. God, if you don't help me, I'll never get up from where I've fallen."
     While he was waiting, Samson's strength began to return.
     The secret to renewing your strength is waiting on the Lord. God's Word says, "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. . ." (Isaiah 40:31 KJV).

Determine to wait patiently for the Lord to renew your strength.
~ T.D. Jakes ~

No comments:

Post a Comment