Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Loved Ones

Being able to entrust those I love most to your care lifts a burden of worry from my soul, Father. As I bring my concerns for them to you in prayer, it's as if I transfer my responsibility for them over to you, in whom all the help they need truly lies. Help me remember that my worry cannot change one reality in their lives; your daily loving influence on their hearts and minds, however, certainly can. You can see and protect them when I cannot. You can speak to them and call to them in ways I never could. And you love them even more than I do. To find peace of mind, that's something I need to remember as you watch over those closest to my heart.

Great peace have those who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.
-PSALM 119:165 NIV 

No comments:

Post a Comment