Saturday, July 22, 2017

The Blessings and the Lessons (7-22-17)

And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 
-PHILIPPIANS 4:7
How much do I have left to learn, God, before I can rest and relax? I feel like every day brings a new problem to be solved, lesson to be mastered, or situation to be dealt with. I often feel I can't catch my breath! But I do admit that each time I solve a new problem, master a new lesson, or deal with a new situation, I feel more confident, more grown up, and more capable. I know I won't stop complaining, God, and I know you won't stop delivering the daily lessons, but thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me the clarity to see how blessed I am each time I overcome my fears and move forward in faith. I get this thing called life, even if it is harder at times than I'd like it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment