Tuesday, July 18, 2017

The Blessings and the Lessons (7-18-17)

The sun is a blessing. The storm is a blessing. One brings warmth. The other brings nourishment. Both are necessary for growth.

All that I am, Lord, is a result of all that you have given me. I am blessed beyond measure, in the miracles and the messes of each and every day. I welcome with open arms each new experience you bring into my life, knowing that it all balances out and that without the bad I would never fell the sheer joy of the good. With faith, courage, and hope, I face each morning with a resounding willingness to let life unfold as it will, and as you will it. I weather the storms and look afterward for the rainbows, knowing they all are a part of my wonderful life. Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment