Sunday, July 23, 2017

The Blessings and the Lessons (7-23-17)

No testing has overtaken you that is not common
to everyone. God is faithful, and he will not let you
be tested beyond your strength, but with the testing
he will also provide the way out so that you may be
able to endure it.
- 1 Corinthians 10:13

As I look around and count my blessings, I am surprised by how many things in my life came to me through trials and tribulations. People, objects, and experiences I once wished would go away, that vexed and angered me, even caused me great pain, are now miracles I would never imagine doing without. Yes, good things have come my way in a positive fashion, but I really appreciate all that has come to me in times of darkness and despair. I see the good now in everything and how it has all fit together to make my life complete and whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment