Sunday, August 6, 2017

The Blessings and the Lessons

Recognizing that we can always look at life from
a different perspective is the way to find inner
peace and happiness. Every cloud truly does
have a silver lining if you look for it.

 God, may today be filled with more happiness than pain, with more peace than chaos, with more good than bad. May the sun shine a little bit warmer, and the night fall a less cold, and may the new dawn be filled with more birdsong than tears. May I be a little stronger and a little less afraid. May I react with a little more love and a little less anger, and may I acquire a little bit more understanding and a little less intolerance. I know that life is made up of both light and dark, but I ask that the light always be brighter than the dark, and that I am always equipped with the courage, faith, and hope to make each day better than the day before. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment