Sunday, September 10, 2017

Faith. Hope. Courage.

I pray for three things today: a faith that never falters, a hope that never fails, and a courage that never weakens. Material blessings are wonderful, but with these three things I truly feel that I have the kingdom of heaven at my feet, with all it contains. Faith, hope, and courage are like food, water, and air and bring me sustenance and vitality, especially on those days when I feel weak and hopeless and not up to the challenge of anything. I pray today for just these three things, God, knowing that you will always supply my every need. Faith, hope, and courage--the most important blessings of all. Amen.

Money can buy us so many wonderful things, but it cannot buy us the best things, for those are free to us and in constant supply when we put our faith in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment