Sunday, September 10, 2017

Romans 10:17 KJV

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
--ROMANS 10:17


People will let me down and disappoint me, the car won't always start, and the check won't always arrive on time, but my faith in you, God, never fails me. Like a steadfast and eternal flame, faith burns brightly within, helping me overcome the disappointments of daily life and finding peace when it would be so much easier to just give up and give in. I know, God, that I can always rely on you to be there, and that when others fail to come through, you never turn your back on me. Without faith, life would be a scary place. But with faith, I can face each fear as it comes my way, with trust and confidence that you are bigger than all of my fears. Thank you, God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment