Thursday, September 7, 2017

YOU GOTTA HAVE FAITH

"You gotta have faith," goes the famous pop song, and I am blessed, dear God, with plenty of faith in your presence and power in my life. I am also blessed with friends and family I can rely on, as well as my own good company. My faith is strong and true, for it has never ceased to provide me with the courage, wisdom, and guidance I need to be patient and at peace even when things around me are a mess. Thank you, God, for building in me a foundation of trust and faith that everything happens for a reason and that I am always loved, cared for, and protected, even when it appears to the contrary. For I know now that faith speaks of a power far greater than appearances and far stronger than effects. Faith knows no boundaries. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment