Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Galatians 3:9 NIV

Lord, you have always blessed me with a strong will and a good sense of humor. These two things have gotten me far in life, especially when dealing with my friends, children, and colleagues. But the greatest gift of all, Lord, has been your faith in me, which has instilled in me an equal faith in you. Faith is what I rely on when my strength wavers and my humor is nowhere to be found. Faith is my go-to power to get through each day and night, and then do it all over again. Faith is my up-and-at-'em when I feel more down-and-out. I thank you, Lord, for the amazing grace of your presence in my life and for this unshakable faith of mine! Amen.

Faith is what keeps you smiling through the pain, laughing through the fear, and dancing through the rainstorms of life.

Those who have faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.
GALATIANS 3:9 NIV 

No comments:

Post a Comment