Sunday, September 24, 2017

Psalm 50:15

Call on me in the day of trouble;
I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.
-PSALM 50:15

Why is there evil in the world? Why do bad things happen to good people? I hate these horrible things that plague our existence! Why don't you stamp out the pain and sorrow once and for all, Lord? What are you waiting for? Ah, Lord! I know evil was introduced into the world through a willful act against your truth and love. And since then it just keeps going on and getting worse. I also know that you have a plan to put an end to it all, but that you are patient as you wait for people who are estranged from you to return. Help me be an ambassador of your truth and love, to carry your light everywhere at all times, even where darkness seems to be prevailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment