Sunday, September 10, 2017

Isaiah 7:9

If you do not stand firm in faith,
you shall not stand at all.
--ISAIAH 7:9


Dear Lord, I could use your presence today. I have so much to deal with, and I'm not sure whether I'm up to the task. I pray that you stand beside me, urging me to keep the faith and stay focused, and inspiring me to do my best even when I am afraid or in doubt. I ask that you be like a blanket of comfort should my day go worse than planned, and that your guidance keeps me on the right path when I am tempted to stray and give in to anger and impatience. Allow me the faith to move through my day knowing that I am not alone, and that no matter what comes at me, I can handle it.

 We may not always feel like we are up to the task, but our faith will make certain we rise to the occasion when we have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment