Wednesday, December 14, 2016

What Is Your Excuse?

YOUR EXCUSE: “I’m not so bad.” GOD’S ANSWER: “There is none that does good, no, not one,” (Romans 3:12).
 
YOUR EXCUSE: “I have never hurt anyone in my whole life.” GOD’S ANSWER: “The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked; who can know it,” (Jeremiah 17:9).
 
YOUR EXCUSE: “I’m as good as a lot of church members I know.” GOD’S ANSWER: “Everyone of us shall give account of himself to God,” (Romans 14:12).
 
YOUR EXCUSE: “I am a member and active in my local church.” GOD’S ANSWER: “Except a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God,” (John 3:3).
 
YOUR EXCUSE: “I will live the way I want to now and take my chances later.” GOD’S ANSWER: “It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment,” (Hebrews 9:27).
 
YOUR EXCUSE: “I am too sinful to be saved.” GOD’S ANSWER: “Jesus said, I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance,” (Luke 5:32).
 
YOUR EXCUSE: “I want to be saved, but not today.” GOD’S ANSWER: “Boast not yourself of tomorrow; for you know not what a day may bring forth,” (Proverbs 27:1).
 
YOUR EXCUSE: “I would like to be saved, but I do not know how.” GOD’S ANSWER: “If you will confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and will believe in your heart that God has raised Jesus from the dead, you will be saved,” (Romans 10:9). ALSO: “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved,” (Acts 16:31). ALSO:”For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved,” (Romans 10:13).
 
IT IS JUST THAT SIMPLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment