Friday, September 28, 2018

Found in a Desert

     Do you ever go through seasons in your life where you just feel dark? Perhaps directionless or uninspired? In a metaphorical wilderness where you can't get a glimpse of any vision or even hope, God can find you. Even in the deserts of your own heart where you can't muster the strength to reach out to him, he can and will meet you.
     Wait for the Lord, even in your emptiness; wait for him and he will come for you.
     He found them in a desert, a windy, empty land. He surrounded them and brought them up, guarding them as those he loved very much (Deuteronomy 32:10, NCV).
     Thank you, Father, that you are near to me even when my heart is broken and my strength has failed. Thank you that you find me in my wilderness and you will restore me to joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment