Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Unhindered

     Our salvation awards us the great privilege of being able to approach God unhindered. With sin no longer dividing us from his holy presence, we are free to bare our souls to God as his beloved sons and daughters.
     As bold and confident lovers of God, there is nothing we cannot share with him--and he with us. Fear and shame have no place in this kind of excellent love.
     Because of Christ and our faith in him, we can now come boldly and confidently into God's presence (Ephesians 3:12, NLT).
     I love you, Lord. I praise you that you made a way for me to love you unhindered. I don't want my fear and my shame to interrupt our relationship--so I ask you to take it from me. Show me what it means to be a bold and confident child of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment