Tuesday, June 20, 2017

FINDING PEACEIN THE STORM

[Jesus said,] "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
                  -JOHN 16:33 NIV


Uncertainty about the future seems to be at an all - time high, Father. I don't know what to think about the storm that may be brewing on the horizon. It feels like the peace and security we've grown accustomed to are being threatened on so many fronts, and I'm not sure who to believe anymore. You don't need me to write the list. You know all the ways things are unraveling. I just need to take my eyes off all the craziness for a while and look at you again. That's where I'll find the peace of remembering that you are moving things toward your ultimate plan. Those who trust in you will be kept safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment