Friday, June 9, 2017

RECEIVING GOD'S DAILY GUIDANCE

Notion your mind with the idea that God is there. If once the mind is notioned along the line, then when you are in difficulties, it is as easy as breathing to remember-- Why, my Father knows all about it!” OSWALD CHAMBERS, MY UTMOST FOR HIS HIGHEST thoughts and ways. 
 
Father, I understand from reading your Word that just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so your thoughts are higher than my thoughts and your ways better than my ways. I just want to tell you right now how grateful I am that you have not left me to muddle about in my own thoughts and ways. I chuckle (and cringe sometimes) when I think of the situational pickles I’ve gotten myself into when doing my own thing. I want to thank you that you don’t just stand above me with your great thoughts and ways, shaking your head, but that in your uniquely kind and gentle approach, you offer your wisdom and guidance whenever I look to you and ask for help.
 
God reveals his greatness to us not to intimidate us, but to invite us to trust in him more than we already do.

No comments:

Post a Comment