Tuesday, June 13, 2017

RECEIVING GOD'S DAILY GUIDANCE

The Spirit of the Lord will rest on him-
the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding,
the Spirit of counsel and of might,
the Spirit of the knowledge and fear of the Lord.
-ISAIAH 11:2 NIV

Father, I admit that I turn some things that should be "no-brainers" into "rocket science projects" when it comes to your daily guidance. There are some things that you tell me clearly in your Word, but in my desire to skirt around the truth, I manage all kinds of mental gymnastics and contortions to find a different answer. Please forgive me for turning my back on your clear instructions in my attempt to rewrite your will. Help me trust that the guidelines you have in place truly are for my benefit and not to deprive me of happiness. (You've proved as much over time.) Help me believe you-not second-guess you

No comments:

Post a Comment