Friday, June 9, 2017

RECEIVING GOD'S DAILY GUIDANCE

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. --James 1:5-6 NKJV
 
Father< I’m realizing that leaning into you is truly trusting you. I’m seeing that praying for more strength to face the day so that I can go it alone is missing my opportunity to lean into your strength that lifts me up, even carries me. And in that leaning, Lord, the relationship grows between us as my trust in you deepens. Please help me lean into you more fully today, finding fellowship with you as you give me your wisdom and strength along this path of life.
 
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. --PROVERBS 3:5-6 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment