Thursday, June 8, 2017

RECEIVING GOD'S DAILY GUIDANCE

Lord, the older I get, the more challenging I find it to make big changes in my life. Transitions can be great stressors, but I know they can also turn into wonderful opportunities. Help me have eyes of hope and a heart of anticipation so that I can turn my face toward the changes you bring and smile at them, even as I may be grieving the loss of some of the old things. Remind me that you are already there in the changes, that you have ample grace and comfort for me along the way as I learn to trust you in my new circumstances.
 
The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail. --Isaiah 58:11 NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment