Friday, June 16, 2017

RECEIVING GOD'S DAILY GUIDANCE

When I feel my control slipping, Lord, I know I only have to call on you for encouragement, direction, and guidance to get your loving assistance.


So here I am, waiting. I have answered your call to pray. I have heard your guidance--to sit tight. I have chosen quiet and rest because that is your will for me now. I am sitting on the sidelines, watching the hectic pace around me. I am finding contentment in the little blessings that flow into my days. I am trying to see all these things as big blessings because they come from you. But when can I get going again? When will I do the great works I've envisioned? When will the situation require dedicated action once again? When will I hear the trumpet call? When will I finally move onward and upward? I'm ready, Great Spirit! Here I am . . . waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment