Tuesday, April 3, 2018

INVISIBLE

Are you feeling invisible today? You may be surrounded by a crowd of people and yet feel alone and isolated. This may be how the woman who needed a healing touch from Jesus felt, but was convinced he would never notice her among so many. She reached out and touched him, and found him fully aware. Hagar, Sarah's servant, was driven from her home by her angry mistress. Wandering lost and alone in the wilderness, God saw her and became her deliverer.
     It's difficult to comprehend that as small and insignificant as we are in time and space, God sees each of us and even knows our name. Others may not seem to understand or notice, but God knows our whole story. He is always present, all-seeing, all-wise. No matter where we are, God sees.

The LORD looks down from heaven and sees the whole human race. From his throne he observes all who live on earth (Psalm 33:13-14, NLT).

I am so thankful, Lord, that you not only see me physically, but you see into my heart and mind and know my every thought. Help me always to remember that I am never invisible to you. 

Joy and Strength
Broad Street Publishing 

No comments:

Post a Comment